- Sapporo Rakugo Rakugo (落語, literally "fallen words") is a form of Japanese verbal entertainment. The lone storyteller (落語家 rakugoka) sits on stage, called kōza (高座). Using only a paper fan (扇子 sensu) and a small cloth (手拭 tenugui) as props, and without standing up from the seiza sitting position, the rakugo artist depicts a long and complicated comical (or sometimes sentimental) story. The story always involves the dialogue of two or more characters. The difference between the characters is depicted only through change in pitch, tone, and a slight turn of the head.
- Pantomime Artist Maeda Hideto パントマイムアーティスト 前田秀
- Miss World Japan Hokkaido
- Sapporo Engeki Season Theatre FB
- The Hokkaido Theater Foundation is a public interest incorporated foundation that contributes to the development, transmission and creation of local culture through theater.
Yummy Food in Sapporo
Today: 20th January 2021
Time: 9:54 am
Sunrise: 7:05 am
Sunset: 4:26 pm