- SHIFT is a great art blog from Sapporo but also features art events and infos from around the world. I recommend you subscribe to their e-newsletter.
- Scene Hokkaido is a free magazine dedicated to beautiful photography of Hokkaido. You can submit photos to be published and learn about photography events, news, etc.
- Hokkaido Magazine is a free magazine worth finding for cool information about Hokkaido. It is free but worth gold!
- Tomakomai Events a blog by the Hokkigai Museum Curator
- Facebook Group: Hokkaido Art & Music Events Open Forum for Art events, Music events in Hokkaido.Northern island in Japan. Community of artists and fans. 北海道のアート＆音楽情報交換ページです。自由に投稿できます。
- Sapporo Design Week
- Hokkaido Art Network 北海道美術ネット別館
- 北海道を彩るアーティスト Hokkaido artists who are active in various fields such as painting, printmaking, sculpture, crafting, ceramics, three-dimensional, calligraphy , etc.
- MEET SPACE is a lovely rental space for creative meetings, classes, art exhibition, etc.
- Sapporo Art Stage organizes art related events.
- Sapporo Sewage Science Museum
- Sapporo Tenjinyama Art Studio
- Oneneko Community Art Studio, Rental Space, Art related events in Sapporo.
- Maruyama-base offers silk screen printing & embroidery.
- Interesting Architecture of Hokkaido featured on DEZEEN.
- Sapporo Education and Culture Hall - concerts, dancing, theatrical performances and artistic displays, the Hall also hosts a variety of seminars and conferences and serves as a forum for artistic and cultural productions and presentations.
- Tomakomai Art Museum
- Otaru University of Commerce English Lecture Series
- Retro Space Saka in Sapporo is a mind blowing museum of vintage Japanese items, thousands of items packed into a private museum space in the cookie company lounge. Plan to spend over an hour, photos OK. They also host cool events, artist salons, etc.
- Hokkaido Theater Foundation
- TEDxHokkaidoU non-profit club to share new ideas.
- Sapporo Art Club FB
- Sapporo Sketch Club Art & Museum Blog.
Yummy Food in Sapporo