Food & Drink
- Nijo Fish Market Sapporo.
- City Market CHITOSE JIYUGAOKA is near the army base, near a 7-11. Great prices and also carries imported items.
- Gyomu Super Market is a chain shop with cheap prices but also many hard to find imported food items.
- Kaldi Food Market is a chain shop that has great coffee and MANY quality imported food items. Highly recommended.
- Costco the huge US warehouse bulk food & general shopping items exists in Sapporo. Membership required. MANY imported food items, fresh deli, clothing, kitchen ware, computers, etc.
- Carrot is a Hokkaido chain restaurant supply & food shop great for a food business but also open to the public. Large collection of spices, ingredients, supplies and hard to find items. Unique imported food items.
- LeTAO gourmet cake & sweet shops of Hokkaido. They also have restaurants and cafes.
- Sake no Tanaka in Sapporo could be the largest alchohol shop in Hokkaido?
- Asian Food Rakuichi market in Sapporo.
- ONLINE: shop.ambikajapan.com
- ONLINE: starbazarjapan.com
- Mexican Food: facebook.com/fiestafarm.japan
- Mexican Food: facebook.com/easymarketjapon