- Hokkaido Nature Tours
- Akan Ainu Kotan Ainu performance space, dance, puppet show, fire dance, art, cafe.
- ncml.jp :: New Chitose Motor Land Race Track, Go-cart track.
- Hakucho Ice Arena Tomakomai.
- Sapporo Monopoly Association Come play the game Monopoly
- Game Salon Arca Sapporo board game lounge
- Game Circle Asgard Sapporo board game Group
- Game Takuya Sapporo board & table game Group
- GamePerson Group invites you to join in board game fun. FB
- Sapporo Dome Large indoor facility for sporting events, conferences & concerts.
Sapporo Dome Schedule of events
- Mt. Moiwa Ropeway Scenic gondola over Sapporo
- Niikappu Horoshiri Horse Riding Club lessons available.
- Iwamizawa Amusement Park and ski resort in the winter.
- Hokkaido Stand Up Paddle Association 北海道ｽﾀﾝﾄﾞｱｯﾌﾟﾊﾟﾄﾞﾙ協会.
- Hokkaido Monkey Riders Group Honda Monkey Bike Z50 Japan 北海道 ニセコ 🐵
- Hotbowl Skate Park Sapporo
- Sorachi Bikeway in Naganuma area
- GEOCACHING.com lists about 500 hidden items in Hokkaido!
- ESPORTS STADIUM SAPPORO competition.using computer games.
- If you have little kids and or enjoy Christmas themed decorations then a visit to the Shiroi Koibito Park in Sapporo could be fun. During the summer they feature beautiful gardens. Check out the vintage double decker bus from London. Geared towards tourists but can be fun for a romantic date.
- LAWSON Convience stores sell event tickets so you should check their website frequently.
- Fighting Dreamers - Cosplay events & parties.
- Bike pedal powered railway in Kamishihoro.
- Hokkaido hot air balloon Clubs
- Canadian World Park
Address: Toyohira-ku, Tsukisamu Higashi 1-jo 8-chome
Access: 1-min. walk from Tsukisamu Chuo Subway Sta.(Toho Line).
Open: Nov. 1 (Thu.) - Apr. 10 (Wed.) 2019.
Closed 3rd Monday. If that Monday is a holiday, closed the 4th Monday.
Address: Higashi-ku, Kita 22, Higashi 5.
Access: 1 10-min. walk from Kita 24-jo Subway Sta. (Namboku Line).
Hours: 10 am - 5:30 pm.
Closed: Dec. 29 (Sat.) - Jan. 2 (Wed.) 2019.
Skate rental:￥250/h, ￥300/2h. Adm.: ￥580 for sr. high, ￥280 for sr. high, ￥140 for age 65 and older, free for jr. high and under.
DO NOT visit Showa Shinzan Bear RanchOne area we saw bears locked in several dark small cages; they were growling, hitting the cage bars. Another area we saw a large number of bears captivated in over-crowded concrete pits with their excrements and tourist thrown food all over the ground. The entire place smelled awful and looked carelessly maintained. The animals appeared to be suffering and unhealthy. It’s an absolute torture for the animals. INFO